Directions from Stansted Airport to Victoria
Victoria, a small district situated in the City of Westminster, is very accessible from London Stansted airport with Citylink’s frequent, non-stop services. Travelling by bus from Stansted airport to Victoria is cheap and efficient. The coaches depart from bays 11 and 12 at the coach station in the airport and will bring you directly to King’s Cross Station, approximately 10 minutes from Victoria by tram.
From the arrivals terminal take the first exit, slightly to the right and cross Terminal Road N and continue into the coach station. Turn right and you will find bays 11 and 12. Board the King’s Cross Citylink bus to begin your journey from Stansted to Victoria.
From the King’s Cross drop off point, walk through the Pancras International Centre to Pancras Road, exiting with Café Nero on your right. Cross Pancras Road and enter King’s Cross station and keep right until you reach the entrance to the underground. From here, board a tram on the Victoria line, towards Victoria and disembark at the fifth stop, approximately ten minutes after leaving King’s Cross.
- Take the first exit from arrivals terminal at Stansted Airport
- Continue across the road to the coach station
- Turn right and continue to bays 11 and 12
- Board Citylink Bus to King’s Cross
- Walk through Pancras International Centre
- Cross the road and enter King’s Cross Station
- Keep right and enter the underground platform
- Board a tram on the Victoria line towards Victoria
- Disembark at the fifth stop (approx. 10 minutes)
- Arrive in Victoria